Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 1 of...

get it right get it tight. Today was my first day with my trainer Gene. I wasn't feeling well, and had a busy event, and my smart behind decided to wear heels today?! So my feet were already in so much pain. To top it off i had an event today that ran longer than what i expected, so i power walked home, with my aching feet, changed clothes, then dang near ran to my session, so i was already tired. Fast forward to after 45 gut busting minutes, where i thought i would hurl any second. i'm trying to walk home, that's right trying, becuase i have no clue what happened to my legs, i just know that it hurts to think about walking. 
My previous 7 minute walk, turned into a 15 min crawl home. when i got to the bottom of the stairs i just sighed...it was pathetic.  i finally made it home, got straigt in the shower rolled into the bed, then called my mom who LOL'd at me the entire time.
here is my video...



video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice