Friday, October 15, 2010

who's bad...

i had my first real 'dealings' with the wanna be badazzes of the school. So i'm walking up the steps closest to my classes, which happens to be the hang out for all the misfits. Well i always walk up these stairs so no biggie for me.

Well one kid decides to be say hello like 100x's. Well i wasn't in the mood to fool with any of them, so i just keep walking. So, tired of being ignored he says, "kill you." I stop turn around to look, and continue to walk to class. my back was to them, so i don't know who was talking.

i tell one of the other English teachers, and continue with my day.

After lunch, i'm going to my next class, same hallway, same misfits. some one says hello again, being that i'd just eaten, and was in a better mood, i say hello, and continue to walk. then i hear, "kill you" so i turn around and ask, "are you sure, you want to do that?, Do you want to kill me? are you sure?"

i spotted the kid who said it, and walked down to where he was, stood directly in front of him, and continued to ask. "Are you sure want to kill me, do you want to kill me? are you sure?" By now the don't back down side of me is riled up. I continue to ask these same questions while looking directly at the boy. His comrades are hurriedly telling him no he didn't mean it, he's sure he doesn't want to..."

i turned back around, and walked up stairs. i'm pretty sure he pissed on himself. See kids will only do what you allow them to do. And bullies are usually cowards that have never been confronted. All i know is if i have to deal with foolishness again, Japan will be in for a rude awakening.

Let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice