Monday, April 26, 2010

catching up

So much is going on, i've neglected my blogging duties. Boxes have taken over my apartment, i dream in bubble wrap LOL! the move is slowly, but surely becoming a reality i'm excited about the direction my life is headed in, and what God has in store for me.

Really understanding that every decision i make affects my future, and witnessing those decisions coming back is exciting, and daunting at the same time. i'm cleaning out a lot of different closets in my life. My mission now is to simplify my life. Accept the choices i've made, and move on to the next phase of my life. i'm letting go of a lot of extra stuff, people, hang-ups, fears, etc.

All in all i am truly excited about my life and the new journey i'm embarking on.

LET'S GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice