Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not your average jo-ann

So last night I had dinner with a good friend of mine. I must say it was soo refreshing being able to converse with a young man who is focused, of good moral character, genuine, and an all around stand up guy. After our conversation, I was forced to re-analyze myself, my goals, and my plan. I realized that just being status quo, does not and will not bring about greatness.

I've never been the 'average' girl. I can admit, that a part of me has always wanted to be average, to fit in like everybody else, but no matter how much I've tried, average does not fit me. I have always stood out, gone against the crowd, ruffled feathers...been a rebel, and I'm just now really accepting that that is who I am. Who I was born to be. Followers, the status quo, are not the people who evoke change.

So thank you Mr. Houston, I'm so glad I'm not average....because average doesn't get things done.


LETS GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice