Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As unto the Lord

So today has been a pretty rough day. I got my first 'verbal warning' in my life. This is just after I've been dealing with one of the most incompetent bosses ever. At first I thought maybe it was me, maybe I've been over exaggerating, being overly sensitive, etc. Well that idea was knocked down, when five other co-workers expressed the same feelings. I have no problem admitting when I am in the wrong, hence the self examination, but when other people who work just as hard as you have the same complaints...well everybody can't be wrong/crazy.

PAUSE

GOD you are soo good. God has a way of getting you just what you need, just when you need it. I'm so thankful that there are people in my life, who love me, and love God, and can offer up words of spiritual encouragement.

I've decided to change my attitude, this job, how I treat people, what I do...see for a brief moment I forgot that all that I do I do as unto the Lord, not unto man. Thank you for this reminder, because now none of how I felt matters. I will do my job as unto the LORD, not unto anybody else.

Let's Get It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice