Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So what do you do if you work hard, follow the rules, go above and beyond expectations, only to be met with a wall of no's? You find another route, and you continue to find other ways to accomplish what you've set out to do until, you reach your goal.

Graduating from college was one of the highlights of my young adult life; it was also one of the most negative experiences. The truth is there are far more people that want you to fail, than the people that ginuinely want you to succeed.

I've played by the rules, I've done it their way, now its time for me to try doing things my way. This does not mean I will set aside my ethical, and moral beliefs. It just means, I can no longer play by someone else's rules, and expect to succeed. So here it goes

LETS GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice