Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grow Up

My life feels like the finale on the show, 'A Different World' Dwayne and Whitley are now married, and moving to Japan. Kim is a Doctor, Freddy a Lawyer, Ron has finally matured. And it hit me that the show, was a preview, for how life really plays out.

My friends are married, married with children, engaged, practically engaged, starting compaines, buying homes, traveling, etc. Then there's me...I have been offered the opportunity of a lifetime and am truly excited about where God is taking me.

At the same time, I feel sad...I know this is what was supposed to happen, what I wanted to happen, but I honestly didn't think things would happen this fast. Growing up is not easy, but once you Grow up, you realize, you never stop. "The only constant thing in life is Change"

I feel so Grown UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice